Already have a Username/Password for The Undergraduate Journal of Anthropology and Archaeology?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are attached separately. Please make a note within the article about where the illustrations, etc. should be placed.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The Undergraduate Journal of Anthropology is copyrighted under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canadian Version. Under this version of the Creative Commons license you are able to copy, distribute and share this work, which furthers the journal?s mandate to promote and recognize undergraduate work in anthropology. If you are to use any of the material within the journal you must properly attribute the work used. All material within the Journal must not be used for a commercial purpose and must not be altered in anyway. For the full Creative Commons License please go to http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/ca/ or for more information please e-mail the Undergraduate Journal Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.